Friday, December 30, 2011

Panther Fun!

I was feeling exceptionally brave last night and took the 4 older kids plus 2 friends 
over to UNI's Family Fun Night at the UNI-Dome. 
(thank you mom for watching Tori!)

There was food, games, inflatables, crafts, cheerleaders, TC, and chaos.
I texted Jordan at one point and said, 'I am SO losing a kid here...'
I was only half joking. 
Lucky for me there ended up being tons of Grundy people there so we felt pretty well looked after.

Sullivan must have done the basketball game 35 times.

Of course Avery and her friend found the cheerleaders. 
She did tell me later that she didn't think their uniforms were 'appropriate'.
Ha! 

Lauren and her friend ran into several girls in their class and had a blast. 

They also found the cheerleaders.

I dont think the high jump pit was actually supposed to be part of the fun but the kids loved it. 
So not safe. 

Sullivan waited and waited for TC to arrive. He was so excited about it!
Literally ran across the dome to hug him. 



Overall it was a lot of fun and we left with the same # we arrived with so I'll call it a success! 
GO PANTHERS!

No comments: