Sunday, September 14, 2008

All Smiles

Jordan and I had a night away this weekend and it was just what the dr. ordered.
Nothing too exciting...Jordan watched football with my brother and ate wings. I got to go shopping with my niece and we all took afternoon naps like 3 year olds. Later we all met up with my sister-in-law and went out for a wonderful dinner. (And during dinner I didn't have to clean anyone's face or break up any fights!!!)

The three older kids had some fun time with one of their favorite people - Rosanna. Sully hardly even said good-bye to me when we left. He just wanted to play with Rosanna.
Tess got to spend some time with both of her grandmas while we were gone.

Cindy sent me this pic of Tess's time at her house. I think she had fun.
Tess's face kind of sums up how I'm feeling tonight...very happy, relaxed and kind of sleepy!

No comments: