Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Green feet

While I was doing Avery's hair this morning she told me that she had the green feet dream again last night and she was really scared.
I asked her to tell me about these green feet.
She said, "Well they aren't light greenish, they are dark greener. And Sully has them too and we are both scared."

Then Lauren told me that Avery woke her up in the night but she wouldn't let her sleep with her because she was just too tired.

So Avery says, "Yeah, so I just had to go back to bed with my green feet!"



Green feet? I'm afraid Avery has inherited the strange dream phenomenon from me and my family. Poor poor thing.

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

So I love this website called dreammoods.com....I go there to see what my dreams "mean"...i posted the feet and green sections......looks ok...somewhat Avery like actually!

Feet

To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. It signifies your need to be more practical and sensible. Keep both feet on the ground. Alternatively, it represents mobility, independence and freedom. Perhaps you have taken a step in the right direction and are contemplating your goals or your next step. The sole of the foot may be a pun of being or feeling like the only support of some person/situation.

Green

Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color.

Dark green indicates materialism, cheating, deceit, and/or difficulties with sharing. You need to balance between your masculine and feminine attributes.

Beckysblog said...

Difficulties with sharing. We are all about that here!