Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And so it begins...

Tess is a bit under the weather. Really just a head cold I think, but when you're 2.5 months that means you cant breathe well and what you eat comes back up filled with mucus and you cant sleep real well.
Thankfully it hasn't changed her happy grin...yet. She's still all smiles...so far.

Anyway, I just put her to bed and as I was walking up the stairs with her she threw up her entire bottle all over the two of us. I got us both cleaned up and sat rocking her in her room. I decided she needed a special something...so I grabbed her yellow soothy blanket. She's too small to sleep with it yet so she hasn't been introduced. I put it on my shoulder and it was like she became a wild dog for the thing. She grabbed it and smashed her face repeatedly into it and then stuck part of it and her fist in her mouth and fell asleep. I wish I'd had the video camera going.

This is what Sullivan does with his blanket. Blanket and thumb go in the mouth and he's out.

I had to take the blanket away when I put her in her crib and hopefully she'll settle for just her fist!

Seriously, these blankets are the best things for my kids. I love it that they have all been so in love with them. So sweet.

No comments: