Monday, August 18, 2008

And yellow makes FOUR

Grandma Cindy has given each of my kids a blankie when they were born. Each of my kids has become very attached to it - the attachment growing with each child - Sullivan CANNOT sleep without it and would carry it with him all day if we'd let him. Lauren doesnt really sleep with hers anymore but she always knows right where it is. Avery starts out every night with it but loses it somewhere and has to do a deep search at the beginning of each night to find it again. Tess hasn't gotten to sleep with her's yet...we'll see how her attachment goes!
I have purchased an extra blankie for each child to take to the babysitter and to have in case of 'emergencies'. But I have another reason I have 2 of each...someday I assume they will each leave home with their baby box and book...along with their blankie safely stowed inside...but I will be keeping one of each for my own. No, I wont sleep with them, at least not every night, ha, but I'm sure I'll get them out from time to time and shed a few tears remembering when they were little.


Lauren - pink, Avery - purple, Sullivan - green, Contessa - yellow


These pictures dont show how cute the blankets really are - the colors are so pretty. I love them.

No comments: