Saturday, August 09, 2008

The prodigal daughter has returned...

SHE'S HOME!!!!!

Jordan took the three older kids golfing tonight and about 8:45 I was sitting rocking Tess and I hear this LOUD screaming coming in the door.

I couldn't make much of it out but it sounded excited, not hurt or scared.

Then I saw Lauren's face as she yelled, IZZY's BACK!!!!!! I cried.

Jordan said they saw her when they got out of the van and then he opened the front door for her and she ran in the house.

She was apparently well fed while she was away. She's still big and she wasnt interested in her food. All she wants to do is be petted.

Melanie says that she was trying to teach us a lesson, "Stop bringing babies home!"

Welcome home Izzy, we missed you. The family is complete again! ;)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
YAY!!!!