Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

Today is such a Monday. Bedding has been changed, laundry going all day, dishes washed...
Then I added in putting my maternity clothes away and rehanging my non-maternity clothes - most of which DO NOT FIT. I start back to work in a couple of weeks and something drastic is going to need to take place to my body before that can happen!

Lauren starts school in 2 days. Her supplies are marked and we are going to her classroom at 4 to talk with her teacher and put all her supplies away. She is so excited, she cant sit still. She's been counting down the days since the last day of school in June! She is all school. She will love it again I am sure. Im excited for her but sad for me again. She's just too sweet, I dont want to let her go.

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

You look great!!!!

(oh, and there's always Spanx!!!)