Friday, August 22, 2008

Lead

It is amazing to me how my Savior leads and directs me. For the past few days I've had a verse on my heart...but I couldnt place it. It was coming out of a song I've been hearing over and over every time I am in the car it seems.
But then I'd get in the house and I'd get 'too busy' or distracted and wouldn't think to look it up again till the next time I was in the car.

Here it is:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him, says my soul. Lam 3:22-24

I 'found' it today while reading the blog of another mom who was needing some encouragement...and it encouraged me too.

That is why I love blogging. And more than that, that is why I love my Savior. He knows. He leads and He is always there waiting for me. Unfortunetly lately, He's been doing way too much waiting on me to look to Him for what I am missing. Its always there. Always. The encouragement is always there. He is always there.

No comments: