Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sisters

I love these two girls. I love how their differences are somehow working to make them a very strong little team.

This morning before Lauren left for school she went up to Avery, totally unprompted and said, "Avery, have fun at school! I'll be thinking about you!"
Then the first thing Avery said when we got home today was, "I cant wait to tell Lauren about my school!"

I didn't get any sisters. God gave me these girls to watch be sisters instead. I wouldn't change it for one single second.


(From our walk around Pine Lake last night...they were so cute and sweet.)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

very sweet.
they are so sweet together. i think i may have said growing up, "i can't wait for jennie to get home so i can fight with her!"
so your girls might be extra sweet!! :)