Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonnie?!?!?

I don't watch much tv. And I watch even less daytime tv. I have it on Disney during the day if its on at all. But today my washing machine is broken and the kids are napping and I have a splitting headache so I'm flipping through channels.

I discovered many reasons why I dont watch tv.

And I discovered that Bonnie Hunt has a talk show. WHAT?!

What are requirements for being a talk show host? Apparently none. Everyone has a talk show. Annoying.

But seriously, Bonnie Hunt?

(I didnt watch the show, maybe she's great, but I doubt it.)

I think I'll clean the bathrooms instead.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

hmmmmm...i didn't even know who that was. i just googled "who is bonnie hunt?"
ah...the sister on jerry mcguire.

Beckysblog said...

exactly Cassie!