Monday, October 27, 2008

Ten

Today Jordan turned TEN!
Ten years ago tonight I was at my parents waiting for my dad to get done changing my oil so I could head back to UNI.
Jordan called and I could tell by his voice that something had happened...he sounded choked up.
He proceeded to tell me how he had surrendered his life to Jesus Christ.
To make a long story short Jordan finally stopped trying to get all his questions answered and allowed Christ to speak to his HEART, not his mind.

Tonight I am thankful for the man of God that I have. For the father of my kids who constantly talks to them about his Savior. We are so blessed.

Happy Birthday Jordan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how great is our LORD to have called such a wonderful man to Him and you and all the rest of us reap the benefits?!!!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary!