Friday, October 17, 2008

Cassie and Ayla visit!

Cassie and Ayla made the long trip to see us and meet Tess yesterday. If I were a really good hostess I would have had the house all clean and cutely decorated for fall and I would have served a yummy soup and salad lunch.
I however am not a good hostess at this point in my life, so my house was not cleaned, the fall decor is in boxes in the basement and we had Pizza Hut pizza.
But we still had a great time. Cassie and I got a chance to talk and catch up around 4 kids and a room FULL of toys. Again, at this point in our lives, that's all we know!
We have pictures of Cassie and I with Brigg and Lauren when they were like 9 and 5 months old and then again at Lauren's 1st birthday party. We tried to recreate those today with Ayla and Tess on our laps instead. But our photographer was Avery...so it didnt go quite as smoothly!
But we tried!





No comments: