Friday, October 17, 2008

Things to come...

Last night our chamber put on a Girls Night Out event for our downtown businesses. I helped set up the hospital's Breast Cancer Awareness booth and saw that there was going to be a lot of excitement and fun things going on.
So I took Lauren and Avery up after supper. We had the BEST time. Most the ladies walking around shopping were wearing pink and sporting the feather boas that were a fundraiser for the Beyond Pink Team. The shops had fun displays and snacks and it was just festive.
Lauren and Avery thought it was so fun. They looked through all the stores and ate many snacks. They loved all the pink. I love to watch how different they are...even in the things they choose to admire in the shops. Very different tastes in decor!

As we were walking around I swear I was almost in tears. I've said this another time this week but, I have a feeling that there are going to be some fun times to come in our house. I love this girl time and seeing them be sisters together. I can picture us doing these things together as they grow older and I am so looking forward to every stage.

As I've also said before, I never knew I wanted girls...until I had them. And now I know they are three of my biggest blessings. I am so thankful and looking forward to so many fun times with them! Our house will truly be loud and a bit hormonal! And most likely...pretty pink!

No comments: