Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Its Thursday and that is my 'get it all done' day so we can play on Friday. So that means I've cleaned the bathrooms, swept the floors, vacuumed, cleaned out a couple of kids dressers, put away groceries, cleaned out some bags and I even have chicken cooking for homemade chicken noodle soup. Well ok, the noodles and the chicken stock are store bought but in our house...this is as close to homemade as you can get.
Its amazing how fast I had to do all of the above due to a baby and two other kids. I think I should enter a speed cleaning contest.
Oh, and I also had to spend a fun filled 20 minutes on the phone with the Sears repair man...AGAIN!
They came last week and 'fixed' it. They are coming again - but not till next week! I asked if he knew what it was like to have 4 children and that for us doing 2 loads of laundry each day is slacking off. He apologized but said that was the soonest anyone could come. Oh thanks. I told him just to have the repair man bring a new washer when he comes. I told him that if it happens again I will demanding a new one. Can you say LEMON!?
So I guess we'll be loading up some laundry and going to grandmas at some point.

Anyway, happy Thursday!

No comments: