Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Busy

I might be starting to come out of my 'still feeling pregnant' funk.
I have a list of things that I HAVE to get done in order to feel relaxed and its bothering me. Its actually a good sign that it is bothering me. I've been letting A LOT slide.
A couple of the big things are getting our toy porch in order and planning Lauren's 7th birthday party! Oh, and did I mention that next week is Jordan and I's 9 year wedding anniversary and we are going away for the weekend!??!!?! If I told you how excited I was for that you might doubt my love for my children so I will refrain. ;)

For now I am off to get part of supper done ahead before school gets out and it gets really crazy around here. Tess and Sully are napping so I have the house to myself for a bit. Time to get at it!

No comments: