Friday, October 24, 2008

Caterpillar?

When we laid the new flooring in our kitchen we had to have the doors all shaved off a bit. This has left a gap in our front door. We need to get that fixed but for now my solution is one of those ugly threshold covers to keep the cold air out. I bought one last night and put it down. Its kind of fuzzy and maroon in color.

Sullivan saw it and stared at it for awhile. Then he looked up at me and said, "Caterpillar, mommy?"

At first I didn't understand him. Then once I figured out what he had said I still didn't really understand what he meant by it.
Then I remembered the fuzzy little friend who the kids had caught one night and put in the bug cage. Sully apparently thought I'd gotten a really big one to put in the kitchen.

So cute!

So now he picks it up and carries it around chasing the girls and screaming, CATERPILLAR!!! As loud as possible.
Its seriously cute, and seriously loud.

I love that innocence though...Caterpillar, mommy?

No comments: