Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help #2

About a month a goal I set a goal for myself to be totally done Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. So far it is going very well. I am actually done with a few people on my list and I believe I know what I am getting for everyone else...with the exception of Lauren and Avery.
I have practically no ideas. So, I need some help. We dont do a ton for them for Christmas but I like them to get things that they really like from us...
Both of them like arts and crafts but dont really sit and play with 'toys' a bunch. They'd rather be making something or possibly playing a game...

here's what we already have:
2 great dollhouses and TONS of pieces and sets to go with them
Way too many Barbies that are rarely played with
Lots of Polly Pockets that are played with a little more than the Barbies.
Tons of dress-up clothes that get played a lot but Im just not sure how many more we really need?

So, anyway, they are almost 7 and 4. Any ideas for some good gifts? or one large gift for them?

thanks again!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was at a craft show a couple weekends ago and saw a super cute hand painted table and chairs. You could add a tea set and the Disney "Princess Tea" CD. You can get them custom made to sing your child's name as part of the song. I have the info if you're interested. Not sure if Lauren is too old? That's all I got. Taylor's at a very easy gift buying stage!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Last year we got Carly and art easel complete with paints, dry erase markers, chalk, and a paint shirt. One side has paper to paint on and a dry erase board, the other has a chalk board.

She has LOVED this. When she is not painting her beautiful creations she is playing school or whatever with the other side..very worth is.

I think we got it from Toys R Us, if you're interested.

Courtney said...

we shopped for our kids this past weekend. we got bailey an art set (a case with crayons, paint, markers, etc) - at toys r us - they have some REAL cool ones - for her age (3) and for older too! they have quite a range. she'll LOVE having something that's JUST hers!