Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Fun

The three little ones and I headed out as soon as Lauren was out the door for school this morning. I had to stop at a printer in Cedar Falls to proof a brochure for work and then I was heading to my bible study at church while the kids played in play group and then we were going to eat at McD's and then Walmart. 
Fun.
Before we left Avery said she didnt feel good. I ignored it. 
So...
yep...
she threw up 2 times in Cedar Falls. 
Once in the car and once on the side of the road. 
Yeah. 
I havent had to clean up vomit in like a year...they've all be so healthy with the exception of some fevers from Tess...so I guess we were due. 

Change in plans. 

So we headed back home and she watched a video and dozed on the couch while I worked on increasing this pile...in the end it was practically too big to see over. 
(I might be exaggerating a bit)

Now Avery seems completely back to normal. 

Weird. 

I hope it really was that short lived because 3 of my brothers and 1 of my cousins (Who we haven't seen in over a year) are coming tonight and staying the weekend. We've got a big picnic at my mom's tomorrow with even more cousins and an aunt and uncle thrown in the mix. I think there will be something like 17 kids there...and lots of Pepper to be played!

So we cant be sick. 

We cant be. 

Here's to health! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!