Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sully's turn

Today was Sullivan's turn for Preschool. He will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-12:30. 


I was fine. 

Until I realized how small he looked in that big back pack.

And how sweet he was as he held my hand very tightly waiting for his teacher to come out and usher him in. 

He gave me a bear hug and went to stand in line with his class. He yelled, "I wuv you mommy," from the line...and I was in tears. 


Its just preschool, its just preschool, its just preschool....

But its also just another step in this process called growing up that I am totally not on board with. 

My house was VERY quiet while he was gone. After 5 minutes Avery and I were both ready for him to come back. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He can't be that old!!!!! He can't!!!