Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Punky Brewster's 1st Day of School

Avery had her first day of Preschool today. She'll go M-Th from 1-3:30. 

She was pumped. 

Jordan said she reminds him of Punky Brewster, especially in this outfit. So cute. 

Stop growing up please. Right before it was time for her to go in she said, "Mommy, I dont think I want to go anymore." I reminded her that Brooklyn would be there and that she was going to play outside. She said she'd go. (But truly, I am not letting her go to Kindergarten next year - 2 hours per day is plenty.)

Avery and Daddy. 

A hug for mom too...


Waiting to go in...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears were in mama's eyes on way home....really, two off??

mom

Tiffany said...

I know this post is about Avery, but I just have to say...Your children may be growing up, but you and Jordan haven't aged at all!! Way to hold on to your youth!