Friday, September 25, 2009

Ponyo and Robert

Robert has been in town from Buffalo all week due to my grandma's funeral. 
While we don't like the reason he came home...we were pretty happy to have him here for a week. 

Here is an example of why my kids love him so much - before supper tonight he filled up 15 water balloons and took the kids outside and let them all throw the water balloons at him while he stood against the fence. 

Yes, he's a pretty fun loving uncle!

He leaves in the morning and so he treated my kids and me to a movie tonight. 

He had seen it before and thought the kids would like it. 

He said it was like The Little Mermaid. 

Three quarters of the way through it I leaned over and said, "Robert...this is the Little Mermaid on acid."

Very strange movie, but the kids did like it. 

Cant wait to see you at Christmas Robert! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto Beck, my house empty

Mom

Anonymous said...

Who's the bearded lady?