Saturday, September 05, 2009

Kissing Cousins

Avery's sickness lasted about 2 hours total. Then she was fine. Weird. But good with me. We've had a great weekend, FULL of family and fun and COUSINS! It is such a blessing to see my kids making memories and having the time of their lives with the children of my cousins who have been such a HUGE part of my life. 

This is Contessa and my cousin Joy's youngest, Jordyn. Jordyn kind of likes babies and Contessa likes to play dress up. Joy was 10 when I was born...and she kind of liked babies too...she and I were inseperable when I was little. She was my favorite and I was hers! :)



This is Sully and my cousin Pam's son Jeremiah. They are 2 weeks apart in age. They weren't as cooperative for pictures. But Jeremiah got in a kiss. Pam and her husband Mark have 6 kids, 3 biological and 3 adopted. They are so inspiring. And when we were kids...I once asked Pam if she were a boy or a girl...she was a HUGE tomboy and best friends with my brother Brian. She dressed like a boy and I just didn't know! 


Sully and Jordyn are just about a month apart. We got them together during the kickball game today to take some pictures of them that they will surely hate us for later. 

Going in for the kiss...

Contessa and Pam's youngest Anna...about 3 months apart. A little hitting...


And going in for the kiss again. 

Just cute babies.

No comments: