Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daddy and Tess

Jordan has started this horrible habit of getting Tess back up out of bed after all the other kids are asleep. Especially on Sundays it seems when he can watch football and hold her. 

If he can hear her over the monitor still up there talking to herself, he'll go get her. 

And ...

she LOVES it. 

She is his princess. She has complete control over him. 

Complete control. 

So this is tonight. 

She knows she cant get off the couch. She gets her baby and a bottle for the baby. These are her current favorite toys and she can play with them all day long. She's in heaven. 

feeding baby a midnight snack. 


She knows just how to work him. She her technique here...utter cuteness no daddy can resist. 

And if I come near, or mention going 'nigh-nigh' she flips. Screams at me and scoots closer to daddy. If I sit to close she keeps one arm on Jordan...her protector. 

Its really pretty cute. They even whisper 'I love you' to each other. I'm not kidding. 

Daddy's girl. 

3 comments:

Courtney said...

that is so SWEET!

Meghan said...

Oh Becky that is so funny. Last night I was getting Kaden to sleep, I had already put Emmy in her crib. So about 15 minutes later I went out to the living room to find Emmy with Brian, cuddling on the couch. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. He cant handle her being in her crib awake. Oh we are so lucky to have men like our husbands!

Anonymous said...

Love you JD, thanks for being the Godly man we dreamed of for Becky and the type of Godly father Richard would have been so very proud to have as a son in law...

Mom