Sunday, October 04, 2009

Home

We're home.

Jordan and I got away this weekend for an early celebration of our 10 year anniversary.

Im trying to get ready for another busy week.

We had an amazing trip, great fun and great time together, great conversations and lots of laughing and just being 'Jordan and Becky'.

I think I might have missed the kids more than I ever have on a trip before though...its like the more kids I have, the more I get sick about leaving them. Not sure what that is all about!

Anyway, pictures and stuff tomorrow...maybe...again, still battling this completely exhausted thing...

2 comments:

Cassie said...

man. 10 years.
that's insane.
scary, actually.
i can't imagine where we'll be in 10 more and how fast they'll go.

love you guys!

Ellie said...

Glad you got away and had a great time!