Monday, October 26, 2009

I admitted defeat

Saturday I came down with a horrible allergy attack. Constant sneezing, coughing and at one point, wheezing.

Sunday wasn't a good day.

This morning at 7 am I admitted defeat and took my temp and found a temp of 101. I figured it had developed into one of my regular sinus infections that I've been plagued with since my pregnancy with Sullivan.

I went to the dr. this afternoon. Yep, sinus infection and terrible right ear infection. I guess my ear was oozing...Seriously.

I feel like my head is in a vice grip. I'm headed to bed with the prayer of a better day tomorrow.

Thank goodness for drugs.


Jordan has a horribly busy week at work...after baths he was headed back to work and I knew I had to come up with something for the kids to do that would involve me in no way, shape or form.
So they got to make a fort in the living room and watch The Letter Factory.

I NEVER say yes to forts...never.

My living room is a mess now but I didn't have to lift a finger during any of it, they had a fun time and they all went to bed happy.
And Tess was not about to be left out of the fun this time.
(I guess I did get off the couch for 1 picture.)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

crazy weird!
one day we will meet in person...and i will love that!

Cassie said...

Really?
Never EVER?!?
forts have saved my life many a time.
and we do them several times a week.
i love forts.

and see...TWINS i tell ya. TWINS.

Sarah Guild said...

When the mommy is sick, I think it is almost worse than when the kids are sick because the kids can't really take care of the mommy. Hope you feel better soon...

Shannon/Jodi said...

I hope you will be feeling better soon.