Monday, October 19, 2009

Infection, H1N1, conferences, technology, sisters and paintball

Can't you just tell by the title of this post that every ounce of creativity is gone from my brain? I cant even summarize.
Its been an interesting Monday...starting with screams from Lauren as she was going to the bathroom first thing.
A trip to the doctor later and we have an antibiotic for her poor infected bladder.

Then we ended the afternoon with a trip back to the doctor for H1N1 vaccines for all the kids. Yes, we did it. I feel its keeping them safe and I've heard way too many scary things about this virus at the hospital to not get it done.

Then we ran home and Jordan and I went to Lauren's parent-teacher conference. I could go on and on about that. But it would sound like I am bragging her up...just let me say, I take no credit for the young lady she is...or for the studious student she is...but I love calling her mine.

After supper tonight we had an I-CHAT with Uncle Robert. He is so patient...he let Lauren read him a short book even!

Then later Tess played some Wii with Daddy. She HAS to hold a controller in her hand if anyone else is playing. So cute.

This picture was just SO sweet. Tess crawls up with her all the time.

And here is the proof that paintball HURTS! This is Jordan's back and its much much worse today. I couldnt get a good picture of the worst one. Its a doozie!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

wow. what a day! LOVE Tess's cute little feet!!!

Anonymous said...

OWIE!

Lauren looks so old in that picture of her and tess.

D G Curren said...

I am SO laughing!!! Abby and Tess are so much alike it's scary! They would LOVE to play Wii together. When all the remotes are being used, Abby grabs her white toy spoon and swings it like a tennis racket, grunt an all!