Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday

Its Thursday, I dont know where this week has gone.
Avery is back to her old self...but apparently in need of a nap today to get caught up on some sleep.

Ive been a mad woman cleaning bathrooms and any surface we touch. So I was changing the bedding last night and Avery asked why I do that. I explained about all the germs on our bodies and our skin flaking off in the night...ect. She looks disgusted and says, "I think you should change our bedding EVERY DAY!"
Uh. No.
The thought of changing 5 beds every day...makes me start thinking about running away.
I'll clean bathrooms multiple times a day...I will do that...but I will NOT change bedding daily.

Anyway, we took Tess to her 15 month well child appointment today. Got scared about the flu and had some shots and came home.
Lauren got out of school early so we were all sitting in the kitchen and found this exciting invitation in the mail for the kids!
They are a TAD excited! (Well Im not sure if Tess is excited, but she sat for a picture anyway!)

No comments: