Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday

So its Thursday again.

We are laying LOW!!!!!

Sullivan sounds horrid and has been cranky and tired all week. Avery came into my room at 5 saying her 'nose was hot'. I don't know what that means but when I woke up again at 6 she felt warm and has a low temp. Although she is acting totally fine, she'll be home from preschool today too. It cold and wet outside so staying in sounds fine with me.

My house needs attacked with every cleaning tool and solution we own. And I have lots of cooking to get done.

Its 8:15 and Tess and Sully are still asleep...I think everyone needs to catch up on some rest and get to feeling better.

Oh, and I just watched Jenna Bush on the TODAY Show. I guess she is an anchor on there now. Um, she is horrible. Simply horrible. Its hard to even watch her try to deliver her assignment. Just because you are famous...does not mean you should be on television. Awful.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

man.
there's already so much sickness around. it's going to be a LONG winter!

Beckysblog said...

I know. its awful.