Thursday, February 25, 2010

All Dressed Up

We are watching Ellie today and Avery loves having a dress up partner!

And it seems Tess is pretty excited about it too!

I love how she is looking up at the older girls in this picture.

Um, cute.

And on two other random notes:
I'm on the tail end of a rotten head cold that has been holding me captive for about 5 days. Awful. And I'm so thankful for the energy I have this morning after days with none.
And I'm giving up pop today. Cold turkey.
Done.

5 comments:

yoderyears said...

The girls are so cute!
Glad your head cold is about gone...now, bring on the headaches!

Courtney said...

oh no! no pop! i don't know if i could do it...

your girls are beyond cute...seriously!

Ellie said...

Um, yes...slightly adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Good luck with the pop! I did well this week. Not sure it's worth it though. It's so delicious and I think it misses me as much as I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Good luck with the pop! I did well this week. Not sure it's worth it though. It's so delicious and I think it misses me as much as I miss it.