Monday, February 01, 2010

For when you think your Monday is bad...

My heart is heavy today with my mind on pain that is around us...

A family in our church is spending today planning a funeral for their 2 month old son. Read their story here to be encouraged in their faith in our Savior.

And this family is saying good bye to their precious daughter...read her story here to be filled with their strength!


Then after you read it...hug your loud, messy, arguing, crying, screaming kids as close as you can. And then thank Him for His sovereign plan that we do not always understand.
Ps. 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

Thank you for the reminder. I graduated from high school with Joy's aunt. She sent out a plea for prayers several days ago. Isn't it cool how the family of Christ will cover each other in prayers, even when we don't always know each other! Thank you for the link. It's so nice to put faces to the prayers.