Thursday, February 25, 2010

Realizations

1. Amy is mean. She brought me a bag full of chocolate chip cookies for watching Ellie today. I cannot stop eating them. Avery said, Wow, these are better than your's mom. I'd be hurt but they are seriously wonderful.

2. Little girls who are not used to boys' Sullivan's age are terrified of boys' Sullivan's age.
And little boys' Sullivan's age find it fun to torment little girls who are terrified of them!

3. When we have other kids at our house I am much more productive. I've gotten a ton done today. I think its because I dont want them to go home and tell their mom's that I sat around the whole time they were here!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Just follow the recipe and Avery will soon be saying YOU make the best cookies :)
I am glad you got something done today!! Thank you SO much for keeping Ellie. She loved coming to your house!