Wednesday, February 03, 2010

GOLDEN GOLDEN!

Today is my birthday!

And Melanie brought it to my attention that I am 33 on the 3rd!
So I decided that today is my GOLDEN GOLDEN Birthday!

I really do love my birthday. We celebrate birthdays pretty big around here.
Not with gifts but just by making the birthday boy or girl feel VERY special ALL day and really ALL week.
This all comes from my dad. He started it and I will carry it on!

So I woke up to breakfast in bed with Jordan, Lauren and Avery. So fun. Last night my mom made me supper and my favorite homemade chocolate cake.
I've already heard from friends and family and my facebook page and email box is full of birthday wishes. I am so blessed by all the people in my life.

Tonight the kids have Awana, Jordan has class and I have bible study.
My bible study friends are taking me out for a special treat and then
Friday night I get a date night with my favorite man.

And my favorite boy has been following me around with this cake all morning singing to me.
How blessed am I?

10 comments:

trista said...

Happy Birthday or Birth Week! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Birth MONTH!! :)

Courtney said...

happy HAPPY birthday!!!

yoderyears said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! I'm in full support of the "Birthday Week" :) Enjoy! Wish we would have known this morning for PNS!

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad to know that in 4 years I will be able to have my Golden Golden because I always felt deprieved that I never was aware of my Golden bday when I turned 3. Have a great day.

pambuller said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Happy birthday Becky!

Jamie J said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!!!!

D G Curren said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!!!