Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking up even when stuck in a snow bank!

So I woke up with renewed energy and a great outlook today.

The kids and I got ready for Play and Share, we picked up the Yoder girls and headed out.

The sun is shining SO brightly and the snow is seriously sparkling. See - renewed outlook too!

Play and Share was great.

Now, when I picked the Yoder girls up their driveway looked a little trecherous. But I made it.

When we came back I thought, hm, that looks a little worse than earlier...but I gave it a shot.

Uh, stuck. Totally stuck.

And there was pregnant Mandy, unable to push my van out so what did she do? Laughed. And took pictures, go look at the evidence.

Luckily for me the helpful and strong Postman came to my rescue after I had shoveled for a few minutes to no avail. I'm feeling pretty lucky that he showed up.

So embarrassing.

But you know what. I laughed SUPER hard and it felt great.

My outlook is still good!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I am sorry, but this is funny!! Glad you got out and got the kids to school on time!

yoderyears said...

Don't be sorry, Amy....it is really funny!

Becky, I don't know what to say...other than thank you! I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

As annoying as it is when the snow plows cover the end of my driveway, at least it is good for creating a laugh :)