Friday, February 12, 2010

I could cry

What is the matter with me?

Went to pick up the sander today.

Got the wrong one.

We'll have to exchange it for the right one tomorrow...30 minutes away.

Got home from the store to see Mandy taking Avery to preschool. "What are you doing? There's no preschool on Friday." I say.

Uh, snow make up day.

I had zero idea.

Walked inside to my husband smiling at me and asking 'so, how's your day going?' He knew I might cry at any moment...

I still have tons to do for the party which starts in 5 hours. And all I want to do is sleep.

Is this what it feels like to get old?

Please dont answer.

And Mandy...THANK YOU! And thank you for having Avery change her shirt!!!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

We could have a crying party...I feel the same way. Relax and take care, it will all get done! :)

yoderyears said...

Just keep on moving! Everything always works out...even if its not according to the "plan". That's what makes life interesting! :)

Courtney said...

oh....i'm sorry...