Friday, June 18, 2010

The games

My outside games were going to be much livelier than the indoor games ended up being.
But the kids were really good sports.

A little bean bag toss...

Check out Avery's tongue in this one...must run in the family because Sully does this too.

Just cute of Brooklyn and little sister Alex in the background...

Avery and Brooklyn are so cute together...very giggly and all smiles.
I have a feeling we will have fun watching this friendship grow.

My indoor games also did not take up enough time!
So when you get bored what do you do?
Well you take the only boy at the party and you put makeup on him.
And yes, he was all for it...daddy was not home by this time!

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

Poor Sullivan! Although, the same thing happened to Brad. I think these boys need to stick together and help each other out. The girls had a great time at the party! Gotta love birthday parties :)

Unknown said...

The same thing happened to my brother at my sister's party. Only he was much older and ended up in a dress and panty hose! Oh, if we only had a picture!