Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More Summer Fun!

I tell you what, this staying home full time is something I can get used to!
This summer is rocking.

Now, I must also add that today my body seems to be saying, 'uh, you are pregnant, remember?'
But I am going to focus on the fun part of today not that part that
had me wanting to cry at the tball game tonight.

We started the day with a play date at Freed's. The kids played, mom's talked and laughed,
we sang 'happy birthday' to Klayton and Alex.
Laughed at Jen while she chased chickens and ducks.

And I for one was just totally ready to eat Jocelyn up.
Seriously, she loved showing off her chicks and ducks and could anything be cute?!?

After a quick lunch and naps we went to the library for a Summer Reading program show.
Today was a magician.
It was very exciting! :)
And she is SO cute!

Sullivan totally loved every bit.

Although when the magician said he was going to bring out his pet alligator Sullivan turned to me with a look of terror on his face and said, "I want to go home!"
I was laughing so hard. Sully calmed back down when he discovered it was a puppet.

Tess got bored so we looked at books during part of the program.
(Mom, does this picture remind you of the one of me in the newspaper at the same age?!)

Next we hurried home and got supper ready.
We had corn on the cob for the first time and it was everything we remembered!

Then we were off to Lauren's first tball game.
Where Sully and Jalen fought with rocks and sticks.

And Lauren did great. She had a really nice hit and some nice fielding and as always
this age is just hysterical to watch.

ahhh, summer!

3 comments:

mama barb said...

What a great day of summer memories..somewhere I still have the clipping from paper of you at age of Tess at library..thought girls would be much too tired for Lauren to play so well...Avery was sitting up in bed at 4;30..said BORED!!! I came home and took long nap!!!
mama barb

jen said...

Um.... I had no clue you were taking pictures of me....
Klayton and Jocelyn's favorite part of the day- Playing with that big girl. So we are working on the fact that the big girl has a name. Thanks Lauren!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

what a great day!
thanks for sharing in the giveaway fun on my little blog.
hope your day is a happy one!