Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Wonderful Day

Today was a fantastic day.
My mom kept the little two while I took Lauren and Avery with me to my prenatal appointment.
Lauren was so excited to hear the heartbeat.
However I think she is forever scarred by my peeing in a cup!
Sorry, honey...welcome to being a female!
After the appointment we did some shopping and I found my 'bullet blender' for $20!
I love taking these two for grown up girl time. We have so many fun years ahead of us.

Now Lauren and Avery are staying the night at my mom's,
Tess is in bed and we are having a movie night with Sullivan.
He was as excited as I was about having smoothies tonight.

Jordan says I am now a 'complete woman',
I have my Kitchenaid mixer and my blender.

I'm so grown up.

And this picture is from last week...me, pregnant, about 1/2 way through.

12 comments:

Cassie said...

you look AWESOME!

Ellie said...

Yes, you do look awesome.....therefore you better take back that comment you left on my blog!! You barely look pregnant here, so I can only imagine how adorably cute you will be at 9 months!!!

Meghan said...

I love my bullet blender, and you look great!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

You barely look pregnant....you look awesome! Hope you are feeling as good as you look. Baby will be here before you know it!

Courtney said...

sounds like a perfect day! and you are so beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Are you kidding me Bee? Pregnant women shouldn't be allowed to look so good! What happened to "big as a house"? Some people are just meant to be pregnant...

Beckysblog said...

ok, you guys are the sweetest. I did not post this to get you to stroke my ego.
I do appreciate it however.

But really, its ending. It doesnt last. I will be a house soon. You all just wait.

Beckysblog said...

oh and Tiff...I haven't been called Bee since college...or the last time you and I were together...I miss you!

Unknown said...

You look great! I say it's a boy. :-) That'll be my guess. But for your sake, maybe I'll be wrong. :-) Can't wait!

Beckysblog said...

I'm betting boy too Amy...and as more days go by I realize that Sullivan SERIOUSLY needs a brother. And we need to balance out the hormones in this house!

Tisha said...

You do. Look awesome!

Amy said...

You look amazing!! (and I totally want a KitchenAid mixer!)