Saturday, July 23, 2011

ask a silly question...

I said, 'Tess, what do you think we should do tonight?'

She answered, 'Well, I want to go to Christmas and see Halloween. Then go to Cinny's house and then Baub's house and have my party again and then come home and go to sleep.'

(she never calls her grandmas 'grandma' she calls them just by their first names only and she pronounces them Cinnyand Baub...I dont want to forget that.)

I really wasn't expecting an answer from her. I will know better next time.

She has very specific ideas on what she wants to do these days...I should have known.

And I cant blame her...she chose to celebrate two holidays, visit both her grandmas, have a birthday party and then go to sleep. If I had to choose I think I'd pick those things too!

Love her.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Well, that's what we did tonight; Tess should have come to our house. Man, your mom was suprised to see us today!...wearing halloween costumes and bearing gifts.