Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Willow and Torrance

So I can tell that I am really DONE having kids.
How?
Because I want a dog.
It seems to be what people do...finish having kids, get a dog.

Since I know I am not getting a dog I love other peoples' dogs.
Like Cassie's today.

Willow, oh Willow.
She's huge. I love huge dogs.
She's beautiful and those eyes.
She's precious.

Are you even kidding me?
She's totally part human.

Torrance does NOT love dogs.
She usually screams and clings to us.

But I'm not really sure she knew Willow was a dog.
She loved her.
And they kissed.

And became quite good friends.

She definetly loved Willow.
She is freaking out here screaming and kicking trying to get to her.
Brigg is restraining Torrance from eating Willow's face.
And Cassie is restraining Willow from basically licking Torrance to pieces.

One more hug!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

oh my word! they were so cute!!! loved seeing them together!! you MUST move here! :)

Jennie Peakin said...

And seeing Brigg hold Torrance makes me think he needs a baby sibling! ;)

Meghan said...

get a dog.

Beckysblog said...

I have WAY too many kids to get a dog. will. not. happen.