Friday, July 08, 2011

Kiddie Parade 2011

Our town's annual festival started today.
The kids favorite part is the Kiddie Parade.
It might be Grandma Cindy's favorite part too!

She always comes up with the greatest costumes and ideas for our 'float'.

This year's parade theme was 'Groovin' with Mr. Good Cents'
Mr. Good Cents is the mascot for the bank's kid club...and the bank is the sponsor of the parade.

So to get a few brownie points with the sponsor and judges we went with a theme to follow - Peace, Love & Happiness or Saving $ is cool!
Whatever the theme - the costumes were Far Out!
And the kids were Super Cute!

She's gonna out grow the kiddie parade soon...and I will be so sad.





All the cousins on Jordan's side always join in the fun.
The babies are always so cute and tolerate our fun so well.

These two...my goodness.

I think they were my favorite part...I just love this age so much.
They held hands the whole parade route.

Here they come!

Yep, still holding hands!

The whole gang!

After the parade we all eat up town at the food vendors and enjoy the music from the bandstand.
These three were just too pretty to not take a picture of!

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

Awww! I love the theme and their costumes! I think you win!

Ellie said...

Adorable!