Monday, July 18, 2011

Its HOT

A few things you should know about me:

1. I dont handle heat well. It brings out the worst and I mean, the worst side of me. I am blaming it for the mood I have been in for the past 2.5 days. Cranky doesn't really begin to describe it. 115 degree heat index - I loathe you. It makes me understand why crime rates rise in the heat. Seriously. I cannot imagine how people survive without air conditioning. All I could think of today was how in the world Scarlett EVER survived at Tara in those huge, heavy dresses.

2. I sweat like a man. Like a large, burly, man. Who has just ran a marathon in 100 degree heat. It is not pretty. Again, I would not have won the heart of Rhett if I were running around Tara in this heat. Jordan and I started dating in the fall...by the time he saw my 'sweat issue' the following summer he was too infatuated with me to leave. (wink)

3. I get kind of delirious in the heat. Which is evident by my writing in this post.

And when this heat wave breaks I will come back to blog something positive. Unless I melt before then.

1 comment:

D G Curren said...

I firmly believe that if we get everyone in Africa and the Middle East air conditioners, the warring would cease. Truly, their problem is that they are hot and cranky. Really, who should have to live in a desert without A/C?