Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Its Monday...oh wait, its Tuesday

We had an amazing weekend. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

We did tons of fun things, spent time with the people we love, were outside almost the entire time, ate lots and just had fun. Really there were only a handful of moments that had me annoyed. ;)

But today came the inevitable crash.

4 nights in a row of the kids staying up till 10 or 11 was too much.

The first child to make a peep this morning did not do so until 9:00. But it wasn't a pretty arrival.

I am wondering who took the laughing, silly, fun, funny, cooperative, compliant, well mannered, grateful children and left these whiny, tattling, crying, emotional and flat out unruly ones!

Avery told me I was mean. It didn't go over real well.

So we are going to lay low today and fit in some extra naps and alone time in bedrooms and I hope to regain control and then maybe we will surface again.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I got called mean today, too. It didn't go over too well here, either. :)