Sunday, July 03, 2011

gruesome twosomes

Just a little look at some of the fun match-ups in our family.

The summer birthday girls.
My middle loves.

The babies...
1 month apart.
They are so fun to watch together.
Right now their relationship involves eye poking,

trying to teach each other new skills such as clapping,

wrestling,

and well more wrestling.

These two...goodness.
Cuter preschoolers there have never been.
If they set out to conquer the world together I'm pretty sure their eyes alone could get the job done. Contessa LOVES Adele. LOVES. Obession might be a better word.
During the meal tonight she came to me and said, 'Mommy, Adele is my favorite. But I dont like Tori.' I told her that was not very nice to say. She responded in an exasperated tone, 'BUT Adele is just my favorite!'

And I'm so lucky because Adele really likes me!
She's very snuggly.

No comments: