Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Disney Dreams

After we saw the princesses we had a late supper and
started heading back for the lighted parade.

We had this perfect view of the castle.

And from beside me, Avery piped up,
"Mommy, look! The lights are on in the castle cause the princesses are in there
getting dressed for the parade!

And that precious/sweet/innocent comment right there made me really happy
we had come to Disney exactly when we did!


And this was how Tess and Sully watched part of the lighted parade. Completely unprompted.
(and to keep it real...they did this adorable unprompted thing after I had taken EACH of them to the bathroom TWICE in a 15 minute period...I think they knew they were wearing on me and that I needed to see something cute!)

Shortly after this Sully told me, "Mommy, this was the best day of my life!"
(That helped too!)


My 'big' girls.

As we walked into the park in the morning Avery said, "Mommy? Do dreams

really come true here?

And my answer, "Yes Avery, they most certainly do."

Good bye Disney!

1 comment:

mama barb said...

Precious memories dear child..you did it right, you and they will never forget a moment...the Lord loves this spirit of the young at heart..enjoy it in yours and keep it in your own!!!

love to all and to dreams coming true..they do you know!!
mama barb