Monday, April 12, 2010

Its Disney Time!

Our Disney adventure started the minute we stepped out of van at our hotel.
We stayed on Disney property this time...and it is the only way to go.

Hotel staff met us at our car doors asking what they could carry and how they could help.
And I swear to you, after that long in the car, I would have handed off some of my kids at that point if they had offered!
It was so late I somehow did not get a picture of the hotel lobby
which was a total thrill for the kids. Very pretty and Disney!

So Saturday morning we headed off to Magic Kingdom.
I was nervous I will admit.
Easter weekend is a nortoriously busy weekend for Disney.
And with what you pay to go...I wanted it all to be perfect.
I prayed before we got on the bus to go there for God to lower my expectations.
But, He came through and went above my expectations!
It was so awesome.

And really, you have to take a boat to Magic Kingdom.
The kids were thrilled just with that!

She had no idea what she was in for!


And there in the distance you can see Cinderella's castle...the excitement is just building!
And the kids are busting!

Hurry up already!

Once your in...you round the corner to Main Street and there is the castle.
And I swear to you...Avery could have gone home right then.
Dream #1 fulfilled.

No comments: