Thursday, April 29, 2010

Smart

I woke up feeling...ok. Better but wiped out.

I looked at Sully who got sick last night and asked how he was...his head hurt. No fever.

I asked Avery...she said 'ok'. No fever.

Tess looked good.

We had no milk, bread, eggs, oj, nothing for lunch, nothing for supper.

We headed to Walmart.

We were pathetic. I honestly considered taking a quick nap in the parking lot when we arrived.

Sully and Avery just walked beside me, holding the side of the cart, not talking, barely even with their eyes open.

Im sure we were a sight! I did shower...and even put on some make-up...but it wasn't pretty.

So we are home and we are all going to bed soon.

And seriously...that wasn't smart. But we have food now. So we are good.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Next time, just call. I'll make a grocery run for you and deliver too. Get well...we are praying for your family.

mama barb said...

Also, take up my offer of keeping the children when times as these arrive...yes, I am scolding!!!

mama barb

Ames said...

AARGH!!! How terrible.

Bekah got the flu last night after AWANA... HOPING she doesn't share with us...

1's enough!