Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer Fun = Happy Mommy!

My goal for this summer is to eat more (WAY MORE) lunches and snacks OUTSIDE than we do inside. In the past week we've done great. Lots of picnics with different friends and many sandwiches and fresh fruit eaten in the grass!

There is nothing better than a park date. And when you add in keeping my kitchen and house clean, well I couldn't get much happier.
I'm so grateful for all my awesome mom friends and their kids!

See, even my feet are happy about it!

As far as I can tell the only downside is that the days of the 'every other night bath' is over.
We're back to requiring bathing every night...

7 comments:

Cassie said...

hmmmm...onder ho long it ill be until you cn't see those fee nymore :)

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Funny...I just told Ben that it is officially "bath season" again. It has been baths before supper every night this week!

Beckysblog said...

Cassie, are you getting back at me for my comment on Jody's blog? :)

Meghan said...

We had so much fun the other day with you guys! Happy Summer time!

Courtney said...

love this! so true!...about the meals outside keeping our kitchens cleaner...and the kids needing nightly baths...

brenda said...

one of the great pleasures of summer - the great outdoors =D I vote we apply this to our Bible study once in a while!! WRBC needs a patio....

Andrea said...

What you need now is a pool, so you can just have them jump in and clean off ;)