Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gaining Weight

At the beginning of this week I was so proud.
I was in my regular jeans and shirts, wearing belts, the morning sickness was gone and I was in that blissful 'hey pregnancy rocks' phase.
Yeah, that lasted 3 days.

Suddenly the weight is coming. And I'm entering the 'pregnancy stinks' phase.

But at least I dont have to deal with it alone.

I dont think I ever mentioned that for the THIRD time in a row Jordan's sister Trina and I are having babies within days or weeks of each other.

Our Sullivan and their Alexa are 11 days apart.
Our Tess and their Adele are 3 months apart and
these two impending babies will be 6 weeks apart.

Its very fun to share this together.
And since this is their fourth and our fifth...I think its safe to say that we are largely to blame for overpopulating the country. ha!

So here we are.
Oh it hurts to post.
Especially since Trina looks better than me but is 6 weeks MORE pregnant than me.
Its ok. Im not cute pregnant. I get pregnant arms and a pregnant face.
I've made my peace with it.
:)
(and seriously, what's with my hair?)

5 comments:

D G Curren said...

You look GREAT!!! And remember you are one up on Trina so you of course will look "bigger" earlier (even though I don't see it). So excited for each of you!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

You guys look great!

Trina said...

You claimed this picture was for private documentation purposes only. There was no disclosure regarding your plan to post this! Seriously, it looks like I just stepped out of the shower; and I need some sun :(

Sarah Guild said...

OK... WHATEVER! Both of you have the most durable elasticity to your midsections... after #4 you looked like you had never had babies (the same for Trina after #3). You both look great!!!

Tisha said...

You look really great. Really.