Thursday, April 29, 2010

Miss Independent

Tess is growing up before our eyes.
And the thought of her losing her spot as 'the baby' makes me kind of ill.
But I will admit that her independent nature is going to make my life a lot easier.
She wants to be 4...she is trying to grow up as fast as possible.
Slow down little one...your time will come!

Here's some evidence of her independence!

Yesterday she was DETERMINED to tie her own shoes...


She finally let me but then spent the next 5 minutes looking at what I'd done and studying it.
How old is she?

She also really wanted to zip her own coat.

Victorious on this one!
I about fell over.

She wanted to ride Avery's bike...not quite tall enough!

But she can ride the horsey all by herself!

And eat spaghetti dinner all by herself.

What a mess!

And today she brought me a diaper, the wipes and the A&D TWICE, when she needed a diaper change. I'm seriously considering attempting potty training soon.
Although I know her stubborness is going to work against me here.

At the end of the day she is still daddy's girl and will gladly take a lift rather than walking by herself.

No comments: