Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tess on the beach - Part 1

Tess LOVED the beach.

Born for the sun...

A little lounge time.

She also loves her daddy.

Time with her thoughts...

'Jumping' over the waves was her FAVORITE. She just squealed.

And calling the seagulls...here she is giving the 'come here' signal and saying, 'Mere bird. Mere!'

Just adorable...



And we had spaghetti one night...she kind of liked that too.

And she liked spending time in the girls' bedroom...acting so grown up!

One of my favorite pictures of the whole trip.

3 comments:

mama barb said...

Know you will not believe this, but I am at a loss for words...what a marvelous vacation for all, from littlest to biggest!!! Wish my desk top was bigger so I could set All..
Mama Barb

D G Curren said...

Don't you just love their chubby little "summer legs"?

mama barb said...

I pray she will not ever quit saying Mere to me!!!

Love you little one
mama barb